A few of my friends have blogs and I absolutely love reading them. It is a great way to share what is going on in our lives with little effort on my part....Just upload a few pictures and write a little ditty on what's happening in good Ol' "Dover Hampshire", as Katie would say.
I will continue to send Andrew's monthly pictures for his first year of life as I did with Katie, but after that it will only be this blog. And, as soon as I figure it out, the blog will have video clips in addition to information about what's happening in our lives.
You can log on an view our family blog once a week, once a month, once a year... whatever you have time for. It will mostly include Katie and Andrew, but from time to time maybe even an exciting happening with Ned or I. :)
Everyone seems to be "blogging" these days so why not try it?!!! Just because I am completely out of the technology loop isn't an excuse not to try to keep up...