The Galka Family Blog... A way to keep in touch

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Living Abroad

Click here to view this photo book larger

Posted by The Galka Family
Newer Post Older Post Home

Whats Been Going On

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (28)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2011 (38)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • Ocean City
      • Living Abroad
      • Caterpillars to Butterflies!
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2010 (56)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (89)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (43)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)

Kids Say the Darndest Things

  • May 2012 Katie: "Mom, I dont want Andrew to be my brother" Mom: Well, that is not a very nice thing to say. Katie: "I cant marry him if he is my brother, right?"
  • 3-12-12 Andrew: "look mom, my undies have pockets"
  • 3-4-12 Katie. Boys can wear earrings. The little circle ones That makes them a pirate.
  • 3-1-12 Andrew: When I grow up I am going to be Lucas' daddy
  • Feb 13. 2012 Katie says "I want Andrew to get four stickers because he is my brother and I love him." (context - we are night training the kids and Andrew has four more stickers than Katie)
  • November 15.2011 Katie came home from school with a construction paper basket made with fall colors. In the basket it read (in her writing): " I am thankful for my brothur" I asked which one? She pointed to Lucas and said that one, very pointedly.
  • October 2011: Walking to the bus stop with Katie and Andrew. We see a big cat. Katie and Andrew argue over whether it is a cat or a dog. Andrew "No, its a cat. It has ear-brows" huh?
  • October 2011. Katie: "Alex is my boyfriend" Mom: "Since we moved away, you really dont see him much. You miss him?" Katie: "Yes" Mom: "Since you dont see him, is he still your boyfriend?" Katie: "Well, if i had to have another boyfriend, I guess I would pick Mika" (from school)
  • August. Had a conversation about what the baby will look like over dinner. Went like this - Katie looks like Mommy, Andrew looks like Daddy. Wonder what this baby will look like? Katie: In all seriousness: "This baby will look like Tucker!" (our dog)
  • August 2011. Katie "I am going to change diapers for the baby. Not poopy diapers. Mom, you can wipe the poop away and I will put the new diaper on. I will change the pee diapers by myself"
  • 2.14.11 Mom: Teacher Marlies may not be at school today. She has the flu. Andrew: where is she taking an airplane to?
  • 1.18.11 Andrew: (7am) Why is it dark outside? Mommy:(grogy) Because it is early. Andrew: The moon needs to tell the sun to come up.
  • 9.21.10 Katie at the dinner table: "Thank you Mommy for making dinner. You are the best mommy in the whole world." Wow.
  • June 2010 Andrew spills a puzzle: "Dat not aposed to happen" (That not supposed to happen)
  • June 2010 Andrew :"Mommy, ew boo-full" ("You beautiful")
  • 5.05.10 Katie: Why is that boy brown? Mommy: People come in all shapes, colors and sizes. Katie.: I am white. Mommy: Yes you are but not eveyone is white. People come in all sort of colors. Katie: Oh, like the genie in Aladin. He is blue. Mommy: Yes, I guess so. All colors.
  • 4.23.10 Katie "See these bits? (eye crusties) I use my finger and get them out. See. They are boogies that get frozen in my eye."
  • 4.21.10 Andrew: "Danke Shoen? Dank u wel. What Danke Shoen?"
  • 1.29.10 Andrew: Tucker is a cat. Me-how. Ando a cat. Me-how
  • 1.30.10 Katie: You are so beautiful. And, you love me so much.

How many hits?

Followers

What is Going on with Our Friends

  • The Lemelin Happenings
  • looking for geckos
  • This and That.
  • Rudy, Kristin and Max
  • The Garstka's
  • LIFE with LILY and ANNA
  • Blog about living in the Maastricht Region
  • TEAM SHAFER
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.