Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

We were going to start with breakfast in bed, but due to the fact that Andrew was pulling a marathon of early morning wake up calls (around 2 or 4 am) for Mommy for 6 consecutive days straight, Daddy so nicely got up first and let Mommy remain comatosed in bed for another half hour. (Thanks Ned!) Once I was awake, we had bacon, fresh made muffins by the munkins and gifts that the kids were dying to give! Homemade ones and store bought. According to yahoo.com, Dads don't appreciate the homemade gifts from their kids....I think Ned did.


The kids and I made tee shirts with fabric paint earlier in the week
Katie's says: I love Dad
Andrew's says: My Dad is Rad

We also made clay figures.
Andrew made a rock and painted it.
Katie made, well, Daddy.
The clay hardened and then we painted them.