So far, four has been pretty good. We hit the "princess phase" with full gusto and I think are starting to come off the high. We dont seem to talk about which princess goes with which prince and who wears what color and so forth as often. Now, she is showing interest (to my dismay) in Barbie and Polly Pockets. I knew it was inevitable, but here we are. More little tiny shoes to find nestled in the carpet!
Katie is still a little on the shy side, but makes friends very easily. She has a boyfriend and talks about marrying him almost daily. His mother and I have even caught them kissing. Which, of course, her suiter very quickly wipes off! She started full time Junior Kindergarten in January and although tired some days, she loves school. She looks forward to seeing her friends each morning.
Here are two videos I took today of she and I have a conversation. Actually, it is a one sided conversation - all her! This may give you a taste of why I treasure the silence once the kids are in bed :)
Happy Half Birthday, Katie!