I am sure most mom's (dad's too, maybe) can commiserate with the the amount of artwork done by our children. Sure, it is adorable and oh-so-creative, but what on earth do you do with all the paintings and drawings? Like most moms, I keep the good ones, toss the not-so-good ones.
Here are a few of the "good ones." In my mind, that is.

Katie's rainbow. She wrote Kathryn and Mom.
In December she announced that in January she would be Kathryn. When it turned February, she was back to Katie. We shall see what March brings...

Andrew's rainbow. Katie wrote his name.
So far, he only knows "A" for Andrew.

Katie drew a random picture of a camel. Not bad.

Self portrait. This is the first picture I have seen Katie draw that has a body. Complete with kneecaps, belly button and socks, of course. Before this, the legs came out of the head. From my education, I remember this is a developmental milestone. Cant recall what it is called...

Andrew's self portrait. This is the first drawing that resembles a person.