We bought a blow up pool when Katie was a baby. I never imagined that it would last years... I think it was $6. Anyway, we used it last year and I have really cute pictures of Katie and Andrew in it. Andrew was six months and Katie was 2.5 yrs old. (see bottom) This year, the pool was a little smaller. I know it didnt shrink, so the kids must have grown! It is on my list to buy a new pool this year. They didnt mind. They had a blast splashing each other and getting in and out of the pool.

They spend a lot of time digging in the sand table. It is like deja vu trying to teach Andrew not to eat the sand and not to put it outside the table

Monkey See...

Monkey Do

Look at that belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you say, "where is your belly?", Andrew will
proudly lift his shirt, smile and show you his belly

July 2008